Budecort 100mcg Inhaler contains Budesonide 100mcg. This inhaler is a steroid that treats asthma. Also, it prevents the cells in the lungs and breathing passages from releasing chemical messengers that cause inflammation of the airways. This widens the airways and makes breathing easier.
- The most common side effects are irritation in the throat, difficulty swallowing, and fungal infections in the mouth or throat.
- If you get these, do not stop taking them but do talk to your doctor.
- You can help prevent these symptoms by rinsing your mouth and throat with water or brushing your teeth after using your inhaler.
- There are other rare, side effects that can be serious.
- Talk to your doctor if you are worried about them.
- In general, you should be trying to avoid situations that make your asthma worse (your triggers) and try not to smoke.