Duovent 10ml 200 doses is a bronchodilator for the prevention and treatment of symptoms in chronic obstructive airway disorders with reversible airflow limitation.
- these sysmptoms are such as bronchial asthma and especially chronic bronchitis with or without emphysema.
- DUOVENT contains two active bronchodilating ingredients: ipratropium bromide, exhibiting an anticholinergic effect and fenoterol hydrobromide a beta-adrenergic agent.
- Concomitant anti-inflammatory therapy should be considered for patients with bronchial asthma and steroid responsive chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Treatment should be initiated and administered under medical supervision, e.g. in the hospital setting.
- Home based treatment can be recommended in exceptional cases (severe symptoms or experienced patients requiring higher doses) when a low dose rapid acting beta-agonist bronchodilator