Mgr-10 Tablets 30’s contain Flunarizine 10 mg which is used for preventive treatment of migraine.
- Mgr 10 mg Tablet works by preventing loss of tone and dilation of blood vessels thus preventing the migraine headache.
MGR 10MG contains Flunarizine which belongs to a group of medicines known as calcium channel blockers, which works by preventing the narrowing of blood vessels.
It treats migraine-type headaches.
Migraine is a type of headache caused by abnormal activity of the brain and it affects the blood flow in the brain and surrounding tissues.
Flunarizine is a selective calcium entry blocker with calmodulin binding properties and histamine H1 blocking activity.
Mgr-10 Tablets 30’s reduces arterial and arteriolar smooth muscle spasms.
It also helps to improve the flow of blood in your brain and prevents the abnormal activity of muscles that trigger migraines and is effective in preventing migraine attacks.
- Always take MGR 10MG exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have liver, kidney or heart problems, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- It is not suitable for use in children.
- The common side effects are weight gain, tiredness, and drowsiness.
- Take this medicine after a meal whenever possible to avoid stomach irritation.