Oxyler 20mg Tablets 30’s is an opioid pain medication sometimes called a narcotic.
Oxycodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
The extended-release form of oxycodone is for around-the-clock treatment of pain and should not be used on an as-needed basis for pain.
You should not use oxycodone if you have severe asthma or breathing problems, or a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
MISUSE OF OPIOID MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH.
Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
- Taking Oxyler 20mg Tablets 30’s during pregnancy may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
- Fatal side effects can occur if you use opioid medicine with alcohol, or with other drugs that cause drowsiness.
- Oxycodone can slow or stop your breathing.
- This is more likely in elderly or ill patients but can occur in anyone taking this medicine.
You should not use Oxyler 20mg Tablets 30’s if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems; or
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
You should not use this medicine if you are already using a similar opioid medicine and are tolerant to it.