Tegretol Cr 200 mg contains carbamazepine which is an anti-epileptic/anticonvulsant.
Tegretol Cr 200 mg is used for Epilepsy (except absences and myoclonic seizures) in monotherapy and combination therapy.
- Acute mania; maintenance treatment of bipolar affective disorders to prevent or attenuate recurrence.
- Alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
- Trigeminal neuralgia idiopathic glossopharyngeal neuralgia.
- Painful diabetic neuropathy.
- Diabetes insipidus centralis.
Tegretol CR Divitabs 200mg 50’s (carbamazepine) is an anticonvulsant used to treat seizures and nerve pain such as trigeminal neuralgia and diabetic neuropathy. Tegretol is also used to treat bipolar disorder.